Posted by Anna on Monday, April 18, 2011 at 9:28am.
Using the subject “usted” and the verb in the imperative, tell your instructor three things she or he must do. Then tell your instructor two things she or he must not do. You will be graded on accuracy and pronunciation. Provide your sentences in Spanish.
- spanish - SraJMcGin, Monday, April 18, 2011 at 9:44am
This is a HELP site. We do not DO the work for you. First of all select the verbs you want to use. Here is how to form the usted command.
-ar verb (hablar) hable, no hable
-er verb (comer) coma, no coma
-ir verb (vivir) viva, no viva
Note that the "opposite vowel" is used. That means an -ar verb uses e and an -er or -ir verb uses a.
The irregular verbs are based on the "yo" form as the stem.
decir = digo, the command is diga, no diga
volver = vuelvo, the command is vuelva, no vuelva
Post what y ou believe to be the 3 affirmative commands and the 3 negaive commands and we will be happy to check them for you.
- spanish - Anonymous, Thursday, July 3, 2014 at 1:13pm
Usted tiene que guiarme cómo tengo que hacer los ejercicios.
Usted debe decirme qué tipo de dieta tengo que elegir.
Usted tiene que motivarme para hacer más esfuerzo.
Usted no debe decirme que no vale la pena hacer algunos ejercicios difíciles.
Usted no debe llegar con retraso para nuestra sesión de fitness.
Usted no debe traerme chocolate.
Answer this Question
- spanish - Using the subject “usted” and the verb in the imperative, tell your ...
- English Compound Verbs - Could someone please check my answers? *Cross out any ...
- Spanish - in spanish Tell 3 things you do in the morning using reflexive verbs
- Belinda, Math - I aked the instructor about that problem that looked like this...
- Math - 1. A very magical teacher had a student select a two-digit number between...
- Physics - Your instructor will walk at constant velocity beneath the announcer's...
- Spanish (Please help me) - This is my assignment: Imagine you are babysitting ...
- Literature - Can I start my evaluative essay out like this? A good short story ...
- English - Is there a way to express the verb 'must' such that it means the ...
- Math - I am stuck with this logic problem: Logic – Jack of All Trades Trudy ...