Posted by Ria on Sunday, April 17, 2011 at 10:30pm.
Imagine that Rasmussen College has asked the psychology department to research the study habits of its students
- psychology - Ms. Sue, Sunday, April 17, 2011 at 10:34pm
OK. I can imagine that.
- psychology - Ria, Sunday, April 17, 2011 at 10:37pm
describe how you would design a research study based on the method assigned to you by last name.
- psychology - Ria, Sunday, April 17, 2011 at 10:38pm
I would just like some ideas on how to go about this.
What hypothesis would you make?
Why is your research method an appropriate one for your hypothesis?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using your research method for this study?
How will your study help Rasmussen College?
- psychology - Ria, Sunday, April 17, 2011 at 10:44pm
I do not want anyone to do this for me I just want someone to help me brainstorm some ideas that's all.
- psychology - Ms. Sue, Sunday, April 17, 2011 at 10:47pm
Hypothesis: Students study x number of hours per week in specific ways.
Research method: Personal interviews about their study habits.
- psychology - Ria, Sunday, April 17, 2011 at 10:58pm
Thanks for the ideas!
- psychology - Ms. Sue, Sunday, April 17, 2011 at 11:06pm
You're welcome. Good luck with this project.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- psychology - Imagine that Rasmussen College has asked the psychology department ...
- psychology - I am haveing to prepare a research on study habits. I have the idea...
- psychology - Sorry, sent in error.The question I have is I have an idea for my ...
- Social psycology - Prepare at minimum a 1,400 word paper (no maximum) in which ...
- Psychology - Dr. Wade excitedly explains that the difference between a male and ...
- PSYCHOLOGY - the study of similarities and differences in the behavior of ...
- Research - I would like to have your input on the following questions. (1) Why ...
- Research and Statistics - 5. The table below shows Psychology exam scores, ...
- psychology - Need two peer reviewed articles to help me work on those questions...
- psychology - A behaviorist is asked to evaluate five students in the second ...