Posted by Mike1 on .
I urgently need to revise these questions. I don't know how to express questions number 1 and 4. Thank you
1) Refer to Owen’s poem “Dulce et Decorum est” and briefly summarize the content of each stanza in your own words. Focus in particular (?) your attention on the description of the soldiers and on poet’s aim in describing them.
2) How does Lord Henry define beauty and youth in the second chapter of Wilde’s “The Portrait of Dorian Gray” and how are these two concepts related to each other?
3) Briefly summarize the plot of the novel “The Picture of Dorian Gray” highlighting the narrative technique adopted by Oscar Wilde. Are there any similarities between Wilde’s “Dorian Gray” and Goethe’s “Faust”?
4) Outline the main features of the Aesthetic Movement in England, focusing on its origins, its forerunners as well as its objectives. (Can you help me improve this sentence?)
5) Who was the leader of the Aesthetic Movement in England and what did the aesthetic doctrine theorize?
1) Refer to your next post, which I saw fierst, for synonyms for focus.
3) Gray," highligh ting
4) again, synonyms on the next post