Posted by jacqui on Sunday, April 17, 2011 at 12:29pm.
Using either full block or modified block, draft a letter to Mr. Dittmer to set up the seminar. Your letter must have at least two paragraphs and at least eight complete sentences. Include the following items in your letter:
a. Thanks for the company’s reliable support b. An explanation of the training need and any special topics to cover c. A request for a trainer to teach the seminar d. A request for a list of resources the trainer will need.
Please tell me if the following looks ok, thank you.
BROADWORTH GENERAL HOSPITAL
1000 Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19148
April 17, 2011
Employee Relations Specialist
3217 Tenth Avenue
Bellmawr, NJ 08031
Dear Mr. Dittmer:
For the last twenty years, our hospital has relied upon Wyade Consulting Services to train our employees. Your company is dependable and always gets the job done. In September, we need to train twenty supervisors in the areas of Sexual Harassment and Unlawful Discrimination. We would like your company to complete this training for us.
The training will take place in the conference room in the main lobby area of the hospital. We would like your trainer, Deb Walker, to teach the seminar.
As in the past, Ms. Walker prepared and delivered a powerpoint followed by a question and answer session. On the day of training we will need the following:
• Light refreshments
Please respond to me as soon as possible with a date Ms. Walker is available in September. I can be reached at (609) 381-6077. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Bussiness - Assigment: write a business letter according to the background. ...
- business letter - can you check for me? Thanks Assigment: write a business ...
- Types of Business writing - BUSINESS LETTER ASSIGNMENT Assigment: write a ...
- Types Of Business Writing - Assigment: write a business letter according to the ...
- Types of Business Writing - Assigment: write a business letter according to the ...
- Improving Writing- REVISED VERSION - Assume that you’ve worked for the last five...
- types of business writing - Draft an email of at least four complete sentences ...
- ENGLISH: types of business writing - Draft an email of at least four complete ...
- ENGLISH: types of business writing - Can someone check gammar, punctuatiion and ...
- types of businesss writing - My third piece. Draft an email of at least four ...