Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, April 16, 2011 at 1:42pm.
polynomial complete the table for -7x^4+8x^3-3x^2+5x-9
not sure if this is correct sorry I did not post my answer to check to see if they were correct.
degree of term
degree of polynomial
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra 2 - for the polynomial complete the following table, -7x^4+8x^3-8x^2+3x-...
- Algebra II-Please check - I'm sorry the computer jammed on an earlier post and I...
- math, algebra - this next one i want to make sure that what i'm answering is ...
- Math 117 - Explain how to divide a polynomial by a binomial using an example. (...
- Algebra - Solve. x-3/15=1/3 I get 8 as an answer. Is this correct? If you ...
- math,help - Is this trinomial a perfect square x^2-6x+9 if the trinomial starts ...
- MATH,correction - IS THIS CORRECT NOW. solve by using the quadratic formula. x^2...
- Probability - Roll 3 dice. What is the probability of getting a sum of: A) sum ...
- Math - Determine whether the following statement makes sense or does not make ...
- algebra - Identify the degree of each term of each polynomial. Then find the ...