Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, April 16, 2011 at 1:42pm.
polynomial complete the table for -7x^4+8x^3-3x^2+5x-9
not sure if this is correct sorry I did not post my answer to check to see if they were correct.
degree of term
degree of polynomial
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra II-Please check - I'm sorry the computer jammed on an earlier post and I...
- Algebra 2 - for the polynomial complete the following table, -7x^4+8x^3-8x^2+3x-...
- math, algebra - this next one i want to make sure that what i'm answering is ...
- Math 117 - Explain how to divide a polynomial by a binomial using an example. (...
- Algebra - Solve. x-3/15=1/3 I get 8 as an answer. Is this correct? If you ...
- MATH,correction - IS THIS CORRECT NOW. solve by using the quadratic formula. x^2...
- algebra - Identify the degree of each term of each polynomial. Then find the ...
- math,correction , - can someone correct these for me please... Remove the ...
- solving Equations - Solve x square pluse 5x subtracting by 6 equals zero? X^2 + ...
- math algebra 2 - polynomial complete the table for -7x^4+8x^3-3x^2+5x-9 some ...