Posted by YOSHI on Saturday, April 16, 2011 at 1:26am.
convert the polar equation to rectangular form.
1.) r sec(theta) = 3
2.) r = 4 cos(theta) - 4 sin(theta)
convert from rectangular equation to polar form.
1.) x^2 + (y-1)^2 = 1
2.) (x-1)^2 + (y+4)^2 = 17
- PRECALCULUS HELP PLEASE! - Mgraph, Saturday, April 16, 2011 at 6:27am
x^2-4x +y^2+4y =0
- PRECALCULUS HELP PLEASE! - YOSHI, Saturday, April 16, 2011 at 1:07pm
thank you soooooooooo much
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- PRECALCULUS - convert the polar equation to rectangular form. 1.) r sec(theta...
- Calculus - I wanted to confirm that I solved these problems correctly (we had to...
- precalculus - convert the equation y^2 = 2x -x^2 into polar form. convert the ...
- Pre-calculus; urgent ! Please help ! - 1.Graph the polar equation r=3-2sin(theta...
- Calculus please help ! - 1.Graph the polar equation r=3-2sin(theta) 2. Find the ...
- Math ! Please Help ! - 1.Graph the polar equation r=3-2sin(theta) 2. Find the ...
- Pre-Calculus - translate this polar equation into a rectangular form: rsin(...
- precalculus - 5x+3y=8 convert each rectangular equation to polar form Convert ...
- Polar to Rectangular Form - The letters r and theta represent polar coordinates...
- math - change equations to polar form: 1) y= -1 2) x^2 + y^2 = 4 how would i do ...