Posted by Lilllly on Friday, April 15, 2011 at 5:14pm.
How do u say hello in German and Italian?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Foreign Language - Writeacher, Friday, April 15, 2011 at 5:17pm
Foregin Language - Lilllly, Friday, April 15, 2011 at 5:18pm
Can someone please give me an answer without these dumb links? K cool thanks.
Foregin Language - Ms. Sue, Friday, April 15, 2011 at 5:21pm
I'm so sorry that you can't be bothered to click on a useful link.
Foregin Language - Trish, Friday, April 15, 2011 at 5:32pm
Guten Tag in German, sometimes Hallo. In Bavaria it is Gruss Gott
Foregin Language - SraJMcGin, Friday, April 15, 2011 at 5:46pm
Our purpose is to HELP you but not to DO it for you. Providing a link for you was our way to HELP. What you DO is click on the link to get the answer yourself! Otherwise it is called “spoon feeding!”
Believe it or not, another way to say “Hello” in German is “Hallo!”
Guten Tag means “Good Day” and is often shortened to simply “Tag” for “Hello.”
Guten Morgen means “Good Morning” and that also can be shortened to “Morgen!”
If you are learning German, there are good sites on the Web and also dictionaries. Just ask.
Foreign Language - Marsal, Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 11:11am
Hello in German: Hallo
Hello in Italian: Ciao
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- German/ English - Hello! I am a German teacher ( teaching German as a foreign ...
- Foreign Language-Italian - I am an adult learner. I grew up speaking the second ...
- Geography - I have to write an essay on this topic: 54. Compare and Contrast ...
- math - There are a total of 107 foreign language students in a high school ...
- English - Here is my last paragraph for you to check. I left out the most ...
- English - Native speakers - Need some explanations about the articles! Why do we...
- English - Can you give me a good topic for 30 minute discussion in German ...
- English - I'm posting you the sentences again. Thank you for your corrections. 1...
- English - Can you help me check this letter, please? 1) teach German in a high ...
- German - HOw would I say "Dear son" and "Love from" in German?