Posted by Caity on Friday, April 15, 2011 at 5:14am.
On thursday I posted a question. I had done most of the work I just didn't put those things in my book. I have figured out some of those that I posted on Thursday and I have done everything else but can someone tell me what these answers are in Japanese(romaji)
1. I go to school at 8:00
2. I do homework after school
3. I have dinner at 6:30
4. I watch Biggest Loser before bed.
Please help, thanx for your time
- Japanese - SraJMcGin, Friday, April 15, 2011 at 10:50am
Since I haven't used Japanese since 1955, I can't "guarantee" that it is totally correct!
I go to school at 8:00
Watashi wa 8-ji ni gakkō ni iku.
I do homework after school
Watashi wa gakkō no nochi ni shukudai o suru.
I have dinner at 6:30
Watashi wa 6-jihan ni yūshoku o motte imasu.
I watch Biggest Loser before bed.
Watashi wa neru mae ni The Biggest Loser de o miru.
- Japanese - Caity, Friday, April 15, 2011 at 10:03pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- statistics - In a recent survey in a Statistics class, it was determined that ...
- To whoever "Anonymous" is - You posted this: Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, ...
- Chem- Dr. Bob! - Posted by Rachel on Thursday, January 20, 2011 at 3:57pm. Does...
- Algebra-still need some help - Homework Help Forum: Algebra Posted by Jena on ...
- physics - Posted by sandhu on Thursday, November 25, 2010 at 6:23am. A block ...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Thursday, April 24, 2014 at 7:41am. the Great Fire ...
- phsyics - Posted by MELANA on Thursday, October 18, 2007 at 5:14pm. An object in...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Thursday, December 16, 2010 at 3:40pm. Posted by ...
- DEAR REINY - dear reiny i am sim who posted 4 questions this morning i am in ...
- To Amanda - I deleted same lengthy assignment that you've posted three times in ...