Posted by Sal on Thursday, April 14, 2011 at 7:40pm.
WHO MADE THESE ATOMIC DISCOVERIES?
An atom has a nucleus that is very small
In a reaction, the mass of the products must equal the mass of the reactants.
Electrons are negatively charge pieces of matter.
An electron has a mass that is very small compared to the size of the atom.
The charge to mass ratio of an electron
Any sample of a chemical compound will contain the same elements in the same
Neutrons are a particle with no charge.
The magnitude of an electron's charge
chem PLEASE HELP - bobpursley, Thursday, April 14, 2011 at 7:41pm
I am fairly certain all these are in your text. Have you read that?
I will be happy to critique your work. You should know each one of these.
chem PLEASE HELP - Sal, Thursday, April 14, 2011 at 7:45pm
I am very sorry. Chem is just not my thing and i looked in my notes the book and everything
chem PLEASE HELP - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 14, 2011 at 7:48pm
Bobpursley asked if you'd READ the text. Just looking in it for the answers does not help you learn. You need to READ carefully, take notes, and study your text to understand what you need to learn.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - Decide if each of the following principles were first discovered ...
- Science - 1. Which statement about subatomic particles is NOT true? (1 point) ...
- Chemistry - Check answers? 1) Why did J.J. Thomson reason that electrons must be...
- MS. SUE HELP- Chemistry - Check answers? 1) Why did J.J. Thomson reason that ...
- chemistry - according to the law of conservation of mass, if the products of a ...
- Science - Chemistry - 1. Dalton's idea that atoms cannot be divided into smaller...
- Science - Which of the following statements is not consistent with the results ...
- Chemistry - Which of the following statements is not consistent with the results...
- Science - Daltons idea that atoms cannot be divided into smaller parts was was ...
- Chemistry - Which statement concerning the electrons surrounding the nucleus of ...