Posted by Jesicca on Thursday, April 14, 2011 at 12:17am.
I put ^ next to the answer i put. can you tell me if im correct or not. and if not can you correct it for me and tell me what i did wrong?
The length of a rectangle is 6 1/2 inches and the width is 3 3/4 inches. What is the ratio, using whole numbers, of the length to the width? (1 point)
* 26 : 15
* 26 : 30
*15 : 26 ^
*13 : 15
2. If x+3/3 = y+2/2, then x/3 = ____. (1 point )
* y + 1
* y/3 ^
* y - 1
3. Solve the proportion.
n - 6/ 3n = n - 5/ 3n + 1
* -3 ^
4. A model is built having a scale of 1 : 100,000. How high would a 35,600-ft mountain be in the model? Give your answer to the nearest tenth of an inch. (1 point)
* 4.272 in. ^
* 2.136 in.
* 0.356 in.
* 427,200 in.
Answer this Question
- Geometry B CA - I put ^ next to the answer i put. can you tell me if im correct ...
- Math~Polynomials - 5)Find the degree of -5w-4w^2+7w+16(1point) -5 16 14*** 3 Ok ...
- Math - Help with identify the property 45x6=(40+5)x(5+6)= I think Assoiative ...
- Life Science - Im doing 7th grade life science. (im 13.) I need to make sure my ...
- Super quick english question - Which sentence shows correct capitalization and ...
- English - Native speakers - Helo :) Can you tell me if the following explanation...
- Geography for Ms.Sue - Thank you for your help. For the differences and ...
- Space - Ugh...I put red giant on my final but everyone else put white dwarf. Can...
- College Math - Nick received a $7000.00 raise. If his previous salary was 55000....
- chemistry - Complete the two reduction half reactions for the cell shown at the ...