Posted by girl on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 8:56pm.
I have answer the question can someone review it and tell me how it sounds or if I need to add something
Post your response to the following: If you were an environmental researcher and were given funding to assist with one environmental issue, which of the following topics would you choose to spend your funds on?
Need to be specific when identifying the issue: (i.e., water: freshwater or ocean water); atmospheric pollution – what type of pollutant(s)
o Water resources
Describe the specific issue (i.e. water pollution, erosion, etc.) and the environmental impacts that it causes.
· Identify and provide a brief description of at least two different strategies/technologies that have been utilized or being developed to combat this issue.
· What influenced your choice? Does it relate to your local area?
· What would the ultimate goal of your research be?
· What influenced your choice? What would the ultimate goal of your research be?
I would spend my funding on conserving energy. The wastage of energy is our biggest problem. The unnecessary use of energy resources has lead to the depletion of conventional energy resources.
A way to invest in energy conservation is by making our homes more energy efficient; such as switching light bulbs, using watering timers, using low flow shower heads, and also going green is another way to conserve energy, along with less driving. The government has taken levels to control the energy consumption, but only have little success and the only way to successfully deal with this problem is to educate the public by explaining how they should not run appliances when not in use, and how choosing energy options wisely can help solve issues too.Investing about 2,00 dollars into a home to make it more energy efficient can reduce your cost by 15 percent to 25 percent or approximately 400 dollars a year.
I chose energy conservation because just like water we need energy. Energy prices are on a continued rise and it only makes sense to help reduce the cost nad preserve for the future. We tend to take advantage of the energy usage we have but we will suffer in the future if we do not start to conserve.
My ultimate goal would be to help people to become more energy efficient inside homes or create some type of machine that produces solar energy so that some things will not have to be plugged. New technology that is coming out would have to be powered by solar. The more technology being made today the more the energy is being used.
- science - girl, Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 9:02pm
Ms Sue can u please read over this for me
- Science Essay - Help needed Ms Sue - MathMate, Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 9:09pm
- science - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 9:34pm
* A way to invest in energy conservation is by making our homes more energy efficient; such as switching light bulbs, using watering timers, and using low flow shower heads.
The next part of that sentence could be a separate paragraph. What do you mean by "going green?" Driving less isn't in the home.
, and also going green is another way to conserve energy, along with less driving.
* The government has taken actions to control the energy consumption
* but only has little success
Make the rest of that sentence a separate sentence.
* Investing about 2,00 dollars ???
Your last paragraph is conflicting. Your essay is about educating people to conserve energy. This is not the place to introduce new technology.
You should eliminate most of that paragraph. Instead, develop a couple of paragraphs about saving automobile fuel and "going green."
- science - girl, Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 9:40pm
- science - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 9:47pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Capstone Discussion Question - Post your response to the following: If you were ...
- Geometry - I HAVE A QUESTION. When I post a question and there is now response ...
- science - Post a 200- to 300-word response to the following: Discuss an ...
- Science/ Social Studies - I need help with those two subjects. Please tell us ...
- environmental science - • Post a 200- to 300-word response to the following: o ...
- General - Please understand that I am not upset with anyone or whatever I just ...
- human services - i have a few questions i answered my response is about 300 ...
- environmental science - If you were an environmental researcher and were given ...
- Science - Post your response to the following: In your own words, define ...
- Science - i have one more question just hope someone can help me can someone ...