Posted by rfvv on .
1. Paste the wall with paper.
(Is this sentence correct?)
2. The nurse mixed him a bottle of medicine.
3. The nurse mixed a bottle of medicine for him.
(Are both grammatical?)
4. The Sahara desert stretches across North Africa.
5. The Sahara desert stretches across Northern Africa.
(Are both OK?)
6. He is a good fellow.
7. He is a good guy.
8. He is a good man/boy.
(Are the three all the same?)
1. Or "Paste the paper on the wall."
2. & 3. yes, both grammatical. I have my preference; how about y ou?
4. & 5. Yes, both OK Usually the area is "North Africa"
6., 7., 8. The first two seem more "slangy"