Posted by miechelle on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 6:05pm.
math - Alex, Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 6:08pm
I'm going to start you off on this one, but you already asked one a lot like this, and we are not going to do your homework for you.
x(x) + x(-3) + x(-3) + -3(-3)
You should be able to figure it out from there.
math - miechelle, Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 6:23pm
yeah sorry but very bad at math this is wat i got
ther suposed to be 3 terms but i got 4
math - miechelle, Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 6:58pm
y did u do what u did ?
math - Alex, Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 7:55pm
I was just writing it out, it's the same thing you did when you got x^2, I was just showing multiplying the two x's. And it it three terms when you add like terms together. I'll continue with what I did before.
x^2 -3x -3x +9. You basically did the same thing, only both 3x should be -3x. You can add the -3x and -3x together to get -6x. So now your final answer would be
math - miechelle, Thursday, April 14, 2011 at 6:01pm
thanks so much lol i was geting confused at the 3x and the -3x cuz i thought when u add them it wud b like -6x^2 u no what i meen? but yeah thanks that realy helpd me alot ;)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I'm worried about my math. 1. Why don't you buy a math self- teaching ...
- Math...For All Math Tutors - I would like to know how many of the people ...
- math - all i can say is math stinx dont mess with math. without math, a lot of ...
- math - What is temperature when you do math. In seventh grade math is hard and I...
- math - I just do not understand how to figure this out. Find the number of ...
- LNU - math In a class of 50 students it was found 21 are taking English 14 are ...
- English Grammar - A: What time is your math/Math class? B: At eleven forty-five...
- Math - A fertilizer covers 5/8 square foot in 1/4 hour. i don't understand how ...
- Math - Is IB Math Studies the same as Pre-Calculus? I heard that IB Math Studies...
- 3rd grade Math - Actual question on homework."EXPLAIN HOW YOU CAN BREAK APART ...