Posted by peyton on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 4:26pm.
can someone please tell me if this answer is correct
3p/3 = 12/3 p=4
- math grade nine - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 4:31pm
Yes, it's correct.
You can prove it by substituting 4 for p in the original problem.
- math grade nine - peyton, Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 4:42pm
Ms Sue, Can you explain how you substitute the 4 for the p. I'm not sure if I have to add 2with the 4 or do I multiply 2 with the 4.
4-3+2( 4) -9 +0
- math grade nine - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 4:46pm
Multiply 2 * 4. The expression 2p means 2 times p.
4 - 3 + 8 - 9 = 0
12 - 12 = 0
- math grade nine - peyton, Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 5:26pm
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP!!!! :)
- math grade nine - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 5:59pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Types of Violence - Types of Violence For each of the following scenarios, write...
- Math - I need someone to please check my answer for me... add. -1.6 + (-2.3)= ...
- Math (Algebra) - Can someone please check my answer? 9[73-(-95-61)]= 2061 if my ...
- Math Help Please (I Am New In This Website) - How do you multiply 367 by 72? the...
- Math - 2x(5*2-3) > x(3-5)-2(x-1) the answer I have got is x > 2/18. Can ...
- math - can someone please check my answer for me? thanks in advance 9(x+4)=3(3x+...
- Math - I'm confused.Can someone tell me if I have done this correct.I'm trying ...
- math/ algebra 1 - can someone please help me explain how they got this answer ...
- Social Studies, 6th Grade. - HELP!! I don't know this question: where would you ...
- 8th Grade Algebra-Radicals:Answer Check - Write each expression in simplest form...