Posted by sareh on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 11:19am.
(A) Name the three organizations that are made up mostly of farmers
(B) Explain how each organization works to help farmers
social civics exam 6 question #35 - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 11:22am
Since this is a test over what you are supposed to know, don't you think you should be honest and answer the questions yourself?
social civics exam 6 question #35 - Stuckey, Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 2:01pm
1 - American Farm Bureau Federatic
2 - National farms union
3 - National Grange
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social civics - "Explain how each organization works to help farmers."
- Social Studies - 6. How did the Dust Bowl affect farmers? A.) Crop prices rose ...
- US History - Why were yeoman farmers often called "the backbone of the South" in...
- social studies - why did farmers sell their land to aristocrats and become ...
- Social Studies - In Chinese society, the merchant ranked below the.. A. farmers...
- Social Studies - In Chinese society, merchant class ranked below the 1. farmers...
- Social Studies - In Chinese society, the merchant class ranked below the 1. ...
- History - how did the end of World war 1 affect farmers in south carolina? A.the...
- history - Which of the following required land to be paid for in gold or silver...
- Economy - Suppose that Canadian farmers can grow wheat more cheaply than can U.S...