Post a New Question

Earth science

posted by on .

Broad areas of folded rock layers that resemble an upside-down bowl are called

  • Earth science - ,

    What are your choices?

    What do you think the answer is?

  • Earth science - ,

    You may want to google "anticline" and "syncline" and compare the two.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question