Posted by brooke on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 9:34pm.
is the answer to my equation right?
13r/13 = -44/13
- grade nine math - bobpursley, Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 9:46pm
no. the third line should read
- grade nine math - Jai, Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 9:47pm
from the 2nd line, when -35 is transposed to other side,
15r - 35 + r = 3r - 9
15r + r - 3r = 35 - 9
...it must be positive 35. you forgot to change its sign.
- grade nine math - brooke, Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 9:49pm
Oh so you are saying that the 35 should be a positive instead of a negative. Is that correct!!So the answer for r is 2. Thanks I think I get it.
Answer this Question
- maths - a roofer charges $25 per hour for himself and $15 per hour for his ...
- math - simplify -15r^0/30p^-2 if that's (30p)^-2 then the answer is 30p^2 if it'...
- algebra word problem - During the first part of a trip a canoeist travels 55 ...
- Math help please - 1. (9m + 6) + (–5m – 6) 4m + 12 14m + 12 14m – 12 4m 2. (3r^2...
- Math Check - Hi! I need help with this one problem. My teacher told me that I ...
- MATH:Solving with 3 variables - 03p-0.25r-03q=0 0.8p-0.6r-0.05q=0 0.9p-0.15r-0....
- Algebra - Factor by Grouping. 15r^2-19r+6
- Math - Solve the equation 13r = 3/7. Express your answer in the simplest form. a...
- math - Solve using the elimination method. Show your work. If the system has no ...
- college algebra - factor out the greatest factor from each polynomial 15R-27