Posted by Allyson on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 6:34pm.
Here are the vocab words we had to use.
Pernicious, adversay, definance, fray, augmenting, posterity, vile, rapier, and mutiny.
1. The ships crew's _____ Against the captain failed. A. Definance
2. '' Because of your good work, I am ___ Your salary'', my boss said. A. Augmenting
3. The Judge setenced the murder to life in prison because of his ___ Behavior
4. A ___ Belonging to their great grandfather hung over the fireplace. A. Rapier
5. The referees had to stop the mutiny that began when one player slugged another.
6. For the sake of ___ Americans need to take care of the enviorment, A. Posterity
7. Since the weather was we did not leave our trip. A. Augmenting
8. In the quest for the homeruns, Mark is the ___ Of sammy. A.Adversay
9. Jack's ___ Of the Judge order appear in court landed him in jail. A. Mutiny
- Romeo & Juliet [ Check answers please]. - bobpursley, Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 6:39pm
obviously, 1 and 9 are wrong. 5 uses mutiny, you can't use it twice, or there will be a fray in the class when you hand it in. 7 is wrong: there weather showed significant risk.
ok, you missed 4 of 9. Don't go to the head of the class.
Did you look these words up?
- Romeo & Juliet [ Check answers please]. - Writeacher, Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 6:40pm
Please double-check your spelling. There are typos in here.
Please also look these words up in a good dictionary before you try again.
- Romeo & Juliet [ Check answers please]. - Allyson, Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 6:41pm
I did look these words up...
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Romeo and Juliet (English Literature) - 1. To what heavenly body does Romeo ...
- Romeo and Juliet (Check answers pplz hurry) - Could you please check these ...
- English - i have to write a literary analysis on Romeo and Juliet. This what i ...
- Romeo and Juliet - Read the following line from Romeo's monologue in Act II, ...
- Language Arts - Romeo and Juliet - Please Check - I need help with the following...
- Romeo and Juliet - In romeo and Juliet , which of the following illustrates ...
- English(Romeo and Juliet) - I need help with Romeo and Juliet Do you think it's ...
- English - Some readers argue that the adults in this play-- Friar Lawrence and ...
- English 9 - . Read the following line from Romeo’s monologue in Act II, Scene 2 ...
- Romeo and Juliet Quick Question - I'm doing a paper on act 5 of romeo and juliet...