Posted by Toni on .
I had to pick what grammatical stucture is in the "" portion of the sentence.
present participial phrase
past participle phrase
prepositional phrase with a gerund
1. Put the sizes on the uniforms "while sorting them out". Adjective clause
2. By mistake I opened a package "addressed to my sister". Past participial phrase
3. The hero falls in love with a countness "who is very beautiful". Adverb Clause
4. My most valuable coin, "one from Spain", is worth more than $100.00. Appositive
5. "The weather remaining turbulent", we will postpone our canoe trip. Nominative absolute.
6. "Headed by a senior", the group drew up rules for School Spirit Week. Present Participial phrase
7. "By serving as a popcorn vendor",Don saw many good games. past Part. Phrase
8. We walked along the mountain path "looking for unusuall flowers". Present Part. Phrase.
Did I get these right? thank you for checking for me.