Posted by Mary on .
weekly take home pay for those 20 graduate teaching assistants from university z:
500.75, 217.43, 488.25, 405.78
485.46, 495.48, 370.75, 435.40
479.65, 482.56, 470.28, 489.90
382.50, 500.75, 465.32, 481.25
506.43, 225.50, 504.38, 179.25
1. what are the mean and standard deviation for this distribution of weekly take-home pay amounts?
2. what percentage of the pay amounts lie within 1 standard deviations of the mean?
3. what percentage of the pay amounts lie within 2 standard deviations of the mean?
4. what percentage of the pay amounts lie within 3 standard deviations of the mean?
5. what isthe range of the pay amounts?
Please only post your questions once. Repeating posts will not get a quicker response. In addition, it wastes our time looking over reposts that have already been answered in another post. Thank you.
See your later post.