Posted by kate on Monday, April 11, 2011 at 7:02pm.
are good dancers.
have more fun.
are great lovers.
are on welfare.
live off other people.
have hot tempers.
are good with money.
drink a lot.
eat a lot.
- stereotypes in psychology - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 11, 2011 at 7:03pm
What is your question?
- stereotypes in psychology - kate, Monday, April 11, 2011 at 7:05pm
Sorry. But who generally fit these based off of beliefs.
- stereotypes in psychology - Ann, Monday, April 11, 2011 at 7:05pm
african americans are good dancers
blonds have more fun
- stereotypes in psychology - MattsRiceBowl, Monday, April 11, 2011 at 10:07pm
Are good dancers = ballerinas.
drive Hummers. = GMC consumers.
have more fun. = than who?
are great lovers. = expats living in Asia. (My perception, at least)
cause trouble. = trouble makers.
are ditzy. = ditzy people
are on welfare. = those needing assistance.
live off other people. = elementary students.
have hot tempers. = teenagers.
are good with money. = Ted DiBiase
drink a lot. = thirsty people.
eat a lot. = people with high motabolism.
I posted this to point out stereotypes are a horrible thing to delve into. The ultimate point of such an assignment should be to take away the stereotypes.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- psychology - How should I answer these question for this assignment that take ...
- english - do good stereotypes always have to send out good messages towards ...
- English - I appreciate your help. the second one is as follows. Question: What ...
- English - 1. This book is really fun. 2. This book is real fun. 3. This book is ...
- Barkerville - Would you have preferred to mine or to operate a business that ...
- socials--Barkerville the Evolution of a town - Would you have preferred to mine ...
- Driving School - How can you consume alcohol and remain sober. Also what is the ...
- multiple choice economics - How does a personís perception of a good as a ...
- English - A: What do you think of planting trees? 1. I think it is good for ...
- English - Class, answer the questions and add more expressions. 1. What do you ...