Posted by Mike1 on Monday, April 11, 2011 at 10:20am.
I don't know why but my previous post has been posted twice. The word!@#$%^&erel is mispelt. I'd like to add the following sentences. Thank you.
1)On our holiday, we stayed in a 5-star-hotel for four days. The hotel was luxurious, with an indoor and an outdoor swimming pool, a casino, a sauna and a fitness club. The rooms were very comfortable with large double beds and soft armchairs.
2) The rooms were also very clean with white sheets and shining bathrooms.
The hotel wasn’t cheap – it cost a lot! It was also convenient as it was near the beach and the shops.
3) I did a lot of different things. I spent most of my time sunbathing, swimming, going shopping and playing water polo in the sea.
4) I also went sightseeing. I visited the cathedral and the castle. How can you express that “I joined a group of English tourists and followed them on a walking guided tour of the town?).
5) We had breakfast and dinner at the hotel but we had a snack at the beach restaurant for lunch. I sometimes got a lunch box from the hotel.
- English - SraJMcGin, Monday, April 11, 2011 at 10:39am
1. five-star hotel
2. The hotel wasn't cheap; it cost a lot!
3. While I went sighseeing, I visited the cathedral and the castle.
- English - Writeacher, Monday, April 11, 2011 at 10:41am
1. "...with indoor and outdoor swimming pools,"
3. comma after "shopping"
4. What you wrote in parentheses is fine.
5. comma after "hotel"
- English - bianka, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 10:26pm
Hi miss shahiz
- English - bianka, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 10:28pm
Hi miss shahiz
Answer this Question
English - I mispelt a word in my previous post. Thank you. 1) This can be a ...
English - Just one more thing. Which of the following sentences are grammatical...
English - I left out the following sentences. Thank you very much. It is really ...
English - I'd like you to check these other sentences please. Thank you very ...
English - I have a question on my previous post. Why do you say "in the morning ...
difference in meaning - The difference in meaning between the following pairs of...
English - In which of the following sentences is the underlined word an object ...
ENGLISH - In which of the following sentences is the underlined word an object ...
English - Can you please check these sentences? I forgot to include them before...
english - In which of the following sentences is the underlined word an object ...