Posted by Mike1 on Monday, April 11, 2011 at 10:20am.
I don't know why but my previous post has been posted twice. The word!@#$%^&erel is mispelt. I'd like to add the following sentences. Thank you.
1)On our holiday, we stayed in a 5-star-hotel for four days. The hotel was luxurious, with an indoor and an outdoor swimming pool, a casino, a sauna and a fitness club. The rooms were very comfortable with large double beds and soft armchairs.
2) The rooms were also very clean with white sheets and shining bathrooms.
The hotel wasn’t cheap – it cost a lot! It was also convenient as it was near the beach and the shops.
3) I did a lot of different things. I spent most of my time sunbathing, swimming, going shopping and playing water polo in the sea.
4) I also went sightseeing. I visited the cathedral and the castle. How can you express that “I joined a group of English tourists and followed them on a walking guided tour of the town?).
5) We had breakfast and dinner at the hotel but we had a snack at the beach restaurant for lunch. I sometimes got a lunch box from the hotel.
- English - SraJMcGin, Monday, April 11, 2011 at 10:39am
1. five-star hotel
2. The hotel wasn't cheap; it cost a lot!
3. While I went sighseeing, I visited the cathedral and the castle.
- English - Writeacher, Monday, April 11, 2011 at 10:41am
1. "...with indoor and outdoor swimming pools,"
3. comma after "shopping"
4. What you wrote in parentheses is fine.
5. comma after "hotel"
- English - bianka, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 10:26pm
Hi miss shahiz
- English - bianka, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 10:28pm
Hi miss shahiz
Answer this Question
difference in meaning - The difference in meaning between the following pairs of...
English - Can you please check the following story, especially the part included...
Why can't I post - I dont know why, but i am getting a friend to post this ...
English Comma splices and run on sentences - The recipe says to stir together ...
English - I mispelt a word in my previous post. Thank you. 1) This can be a ...
ENGLISH - In which of the following sentences is the underlined word an object ...
basic english - In which of the following sentences is the underlined word an ...
English - I forgot to include the following sentences when describing the school...
bobpursley, drwls. ms. sue Writeacher - When a second post is made to a question...
socials - this is the same question I posted yesterday, it is due tommorow, oh ...
For Further Reading