Posted by Mike1 on Monday, April 11, 2011 at 10:20am.
I don't know why but my previous post has been posted twice. The word!@#$%^&erel is mispelt. I'd like to add the following sentences. Thank you.
1)On our holiday, we stayed in a 5-star-hotel for four days. The hotel was luxurious, with an indoor and an outdoor swimming pool, a casino, a sauna and a fitness club. The rooms were very comfortable with large double beds and soft armchairs.
2) The rooms were also very clean with white sheets and shining bathrooms.
The hotel wasn’t cheap – it cost a lot! It was also convenient as it was near the beach and the shops.
3) I did a lot of different things. I spent most of my time sunbathing, swimming, going shopping and playing water polo in the sea.
4) I also went sightseeing. I visited the cathedral and the castle. How can you express that “I joined a group of English tourists and followed them on a walking guided tour of the town?).
5) We had breakfast and dinner at the hotel but we had a snack at the beach restaurant for lunch. I sometimes got a lunch box from the hotel.
- English - SraJMcGin, Monday, April 11, 2011 at 10:39am
1. five-star hotel
2. The hotel wasn't cheap; it cost a lot!
3. While I went sighseeing, I visited the cathedral and the castle.
- English - Writeacher, Monday, April 11, 2011 at 10:41am
1. "...with indoor and outdoor swimming pools,"
3. comma after "shopping"
4. What you wrote in parentheses is fine.
5. comma after "hotel"
- English - bianka, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 10:26pm
Hi miss shahiz
- English - bianka, Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 10:28pm
Hi miss shahiz
Answer this Question
British Lit. - Inverted word order, unclear pronouns, and variable spellings are...
British Lit - Inverted word order, unclear pronouns, and variable spellings are ...
English Expressions - ex) She is an English teacher. English teacher is a ...
English - I really need your help to find a very simple science book in English ...
English - He is a good English speaker. He speaks English well. He is good at ...
english - Can someone check my english essay. 700 words. I have English as 2nd ...
english - what does this old english mean in modern english goldsele gumena, ...
English grammar - Thank you. Would you let me know good websites where we can ...
English - Does anyone know of a website that translates english into the ...
history - Lord Selkirk implied that the French 1)were happy under English rule 2...