Posted by Lola on Friday, April 8, 2011 at 10:00am.
I'm a left wing:
Support(sometimes radical) change; think that the government should provide more social services such as education and health care(therfroe they support higher taxes); believe that the government should be heavily involved in managing the economy; and believe that criminals should be rehabiliated(that they are capable of changing their ways). In general, left wing politics support new solutions to old problems.
I'm a left wing because I support this:
The government should spend more money on programs for the poor and disadvantaged.
Here are my points on this:
-to help them survive
-to provide them with their needs
-to let them live good lives
-hard for them to earn money
-poor/disadvantaged can't get jobs on own
-their children can't receive education/need support from government to make this possible
-necessary for them to have food
Could I pretty please get more points??
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, April 8, 2011 at 12:26pm
If children are fed and educated, they will become productive, tax-paying members of society in the future.
Society has an obligation to care for its weakest members.
Innovation is brought about by adopting new ideas.
What about rehabilitating criminals?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Government - Left Wing: Support(sometimes radical) change; think that the ...
- Social Studies - You work for President Lula's government. You are most likely ...
- civics - In the United States, people pay taxes so government can provide ...
- Civics - In the United States, people pay taxes so government can provide ...
- history - what responsibility, (if any), does the government have toward the ...
- Check this please? - I am writing about how different groups view the role of ...
- Social studies - What believe united the progressive movement? A. That ...
- Social Studies - John Locke believed that if government does not protect natural...
- Health - 28. Referrals for mental health services should be made when A. the ...
- Medical Assisting - A. Mary needs Medicaid coverage. Where should she start ...