Posted by joy on Friday, April 8, 2011 at 6:25am.
a rhombus has an area of 165 square units. Of the lenght of one of its diagonals is 15 units, find the lenght of its other diagonal
I tried DR Russ
I didn't come up with answer of 22 units
could you give more direction
geometry - MathMate, Friday, April 8, 2011 at 7:21am
Think of the rhombus as a rectangle where the lines joining the mid-points are the diagonals of the rhombus.
The area of a rhombus is therefore half of product of its diagonals.
Solve for D.
geometry - Anonymous, Friday, April 8, 2011 at 10:28am
AC and BD diagonals
330=15*BD Divide with 15
go to wikipedia and type rhombus
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geometry - a rhombus has an area of 165 square units. Of the lenght of one of ...
- Geometry - Area of trapezoid is 80 square units, height is 8 units. What is the ...
- Maths - The area of rhombus is 148.8 square cm.if one of its diagonal is 19.2 cm...
- Mathematics-please help! - A piece of wire 168cm. long is to be cut into two ...
- Geometry - A kite has an area of 32. One diagonal is 4 times the other one. The ...
- math - The shorter diagonal of a rhombus is 10 inches long, and the angle the ...
- math - the lenght of the hypotenuse of a right triangle is 4cm. the lenght of ...
- Geometry - Diagonals of quadrilateral ABCD intersect at O.If area of triangle ...
- Mathmatics of mensuration - The area of a rhombus is 148.8 cm2.if one of its ...
- math - the lenghts of the diagonals of a rhombus are 16cm and 12cm respectively....