Posted by Matthew on Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 11:45pm.
from the following words I got to separate them into 3 groups: omitted syllable, omitted letter, and added syllable. drowned, restaurant, ivory, chocolate, desperate, lightning, adjective, penetrate, aspirin, athletes, identity , sisastrous, ecstatic, platinum, incidentally and tentatively
language arts - Writeacher, Friday, April 8, 2011 at 7:15am
Please understand that no one here will do your work for you. However, we will be happy to read over whatever you come up with and make suggestions and/or corrections.
Please post what you think.
language arts - Brice, Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 5:32pm
I am on someone Else's computer
language arts - Brice Murry, Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 5:33pm
I will kill u
language arts - ...., Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 9:25pm
this doesn't help!!!
language arts - I Like Wet PEN15, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 11:30pm
lick some pusie kids
language arts - Killer FIG, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 11:33pm
nigers r bichs
language arts - britney, Monday, April 15, 2013 at 5:06pm
I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE IT WILL NOT TELL ME IF IT DOES OR NOT SO IF YOU TRY THE WORDS RESTAURANT DESPERATE IT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL SP TAKE MY ADVISE AND DON'T TRY THOSE WORDS BECAUSE IT WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE ANSWER SO TAKE IT FROM ME BRITNEY GRAY FROM SJM
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Is the word desperate an omitted syllable, omitted letter, or an added...
- english - is penetrate omitted syllable or omitted letter?
- english - thank you to the perosn who answered about the accent marks, but i ...
- English - I¡¯ll transfer you to someone in the billing department...
- english - Does the noun musician take accent on penultimate syllable or ante ...
- english - what seven letter one syllable past tense verb becomes a seven letter ...
- Adjectives and Adverbs - Question 11 This modifier illustrates the rule that one...
- English - I forgot to include the following statements. Thank you. 1) You are ...
- English - export 1. When 'export' is used as a noun, the first syllable is ...
- Poetry - What one syllable word rhymes with 12? or 2 syllable? Thanks-MC