Posted by Emily on Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 8:53pm.
The product of two numbers is 108, and the quotient is 12. What are the two numbers.
- Math - Bosnian, Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 10:19pm
a*b=108 Divide with b
108=12*b^2 Divide with 12
- Math - Bosnian, Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 10:24pm
You also can write:
a= -36 b= -3
a/b= -36/ -3=12
- Math - Bosnian, Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 10:25pm
sqroot(9)= 3 OR -3
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Are the following true or false? 1. The difference of two natural ...
- Math - When factoring a trinomial that is in the format Ax^2 + Bx + C, the ...
- Math - Two numbers have a product of 676 and a quotient of 4. What are the ...
- math-word problems with quadratics - I have 5 questions... 1) The sum of two ...
- Math - Suppose you have two numbers. The difference of the two numbers is 12. ...
- math - the quotient of two numbers is 8. the sum of the same numbers is 72. what...
- Programming - Read two numbers from the keyboard Display the menu options as ...
- Math - supposed that two balanced dice are rolled. let Y denote the product of ...
- math - The quotient of two numbers is 8. The sum of the same two numbers is 72. ...
- math - if the sum of two numbers are 35 and the product of that two numbers are ...