Posted by Rebecca on Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 7:49pm.
which of the following best accounts for the success of the african empires in the 10th through 15th centuries?
A. location on the silk road trade route
B. the christianization of that area
C. the presence of gold and precious metals
D. technological and scientific breakthroughs
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 7:52pm
It's not A because the Silk Road went through Asia.
What does being Christian have to do with economic success?
Which of the last two answers do you think is correct?
- social studies - Rebecca, Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 7:57pm
is it d
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 8:18pm
I don't think there were many technological and scientific breakthroughs in this time period.
Check your book!!!!
Answer this Question
- Social studies - I have an assignment that says "Draw Marco Polo's Route through...
- Social Studies - What is the Indian Ocean Basin? Is it just a trade route name ...
- Social Studies - Many inventions were made during the Han dynasty of China which...
- social studies - What did the Mali for conquered people to do as they passed ...
- Social Studies - What dynasty, running from the 15th to 20th centuries, was ...
- social studies - upon what did the success of southeast Asian empires frequently...
- SS - The political movement that brought Africans together in the 1950s was ...
- social studies - whatplaces did the silk road connect
- AP World History - Provide me tips on how to complete the change over time essay...
- social studies - what is the trade route from portugal to india known as