Posted by Mike on .
I forgot to include the following sentences. Thank you
1) Alonso is desperate because he thinks his son had drowned (or is drowned?).
2) Ariel informs Prospero aboutthe plan to kill him.
3) Dr Jekyll believed that man is (or was) a mixture of good and evil. He created a drug that transformed him (or himself, also: turned him into?) 4) Mr Hyde who stood for pure evil. He enjoyed having no conscience. One night, however, he killed an old man. 5) He stopped his transformations. He started having involuntary transformations. As he had lost control of the situation (?), he decided to kill himself.
6) Rob says he is going to train on the route of the race. As a matter of fact, he doesn't need to check a map because he needs the route of the map.
1. ... he thinks his son has drowned.
2. about the (space between the words)
3, 4, 5 - You are writing about a piece of literature. Use present tense.
All else is OK.