Posted by Angel on Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 4:51pm.
i never can do word problems....please help... i got 7 of them.....these are word for word
Larry is 8 yrs older than his sister.In 3 yrs, hr will be twice as old as she will be then.how old is each now?
Jennifer is 6 yrs older than Sue. in 4 yrs, she will be twice as old as Sue was 5 yrs ago. Find their ages now.
Adam is 5 yrs younger than Eve. In 1 yr, Eve will be three times as old as Adam was 4 yrs ago. Find their ages now.
4)jack is twice as old as Jill. In 2 yrs, Jack will be 4 times as old as Jill was ( uears ago. How old are they now?
four yrs ago, Katie was twice as old as Anne was then. In 6 yrs, Anne will be the same age that Katie is now How old is each now?
five yrs ago, Tom was one third as old as his father was then. In 5 yrs Tom will be half as old as his father will be then. Find their ages now.
Barry is 8 yrs older than sue. In 4 yrs, she will be twice as old as Sue was 5 yrs ago. find their ages now.
- 9th grade math word problems - SraJMcGin, Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 8:09pm
1. If Larry is 13 today and his sister is 5, add 3 years and Larry will be 146 and his sister will be 8.
Here are some word problem tutorials. Look through them to see if you can find something to help you:
That should get you started.
- 9th grade math word problems - f(10)=1/2x-5, Monday, March 26, 2012 at 7:18pm
- 9th grade math word problems - Anonymous, Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 4:00pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- word problems - I can never do word problems...please help!!!! Larry is 8 yrs ...
- math - i never can do word problems....please help... i got 7 of them.....these ...
- I CAN'T THINK OF A WORD- PLEASE HELP!!! - I canít think of the word- please help...
- Language Arts - Underline the correct pronoun in() to complete each sentence. 1....
- Math - O God I hate word problems! Is there any mechanical way to memorize word ...
- word scramble - PLEASE HELP!!!! I have a 24 letter word that I am having ...
- critical thinking - Which of the following correctly describes connotation? A. ...
- science - What is an acrostic poem for the word mesozoic? (must represent the ...
- HCA220 - I answered several question for an assignment and I need help to ...
- Math - Can someone check these inequality word problems to see if I did them ...