Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 at 9:52pm.
Describe and explain 5 rights and/or responsibilities of the worker with regards to safety in the workplace.
This is the information I have:
-Cooperate with the joint committee
or worker health and safety
prevention officers, and any other
person carrying out occupational
health and safety duties.
-Learn and follow safe work procedures.
-Be alert to hazards, and report hazards
or problems to the supervisor or
-Use the protective clothing, devices,
and equipment provided.
-Perform work in a safe manner. Do
not engage in horseplay or work while
impaired by alcohol, drugs, or other
-Refuse to do work that they have
reasonable cause to believe would
create an undue hazard to the health
and safety of any person.
-Immediately report an unsafe situation
to their supervisor or employer.
-A safe working environment
-Proper health and safety information,
instruction, and training
-Well-maintained and functioning
personal protective equipment
-Refuse unsafe work
-Not to be discriminated against for
exercising any right or in carrying out
health and safety responsibilities
-Participate in workplace health and
safety committees and activities
It only says describe and explain 5 rights and/or responsibilities of the worker with regards to safety in the workplace.
So exactly I dont think I jot down all this info, what info do I need?
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 6, 2011 at 10:05pm
They look good. Now put this information into sentence form.
- English - Anonymous, Wednesday, April 6, 2011 at 10:08pm
Okay. Could you clarify something for me. When it says (describe and explain) does that just mean I have to add the above information ito sentence format. I dont have to explain why worker has to follow safe procedures or anything, do I
- English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 6, 2011 at 10:10pm
I don't think you need to describe "why." Safety is pretty obvious.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Workplace Hazards and Safety - Describe and explain 5 rights and/or ...
- Health (Ms. Sue) - Describe what you would do if you saw a co-worker committing ...
- 12 - A factory’s worker productivity is normally distributed. One worker (worker...
- math - 3 workers picked 66 bushels of peaches. The 1st worker picked 3 times ...
- Linear Programming - A Company wishes to assign six of its workers to six ...
- statistics - A widget factory's worker productivity is normally distributed. one...
- M361 - A factory worker productivity is normally distributed. worker A produces ...
- physics - A cable is lifting a construction worker and a crate The weights of ...
- physics - A cable is lifting a construction worker and a crate, as the drawing ...
- general physics - A cable is lifting a construction worker and a crate, as the ...