Posted by Scott on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 at 8:38pm.
Write two numbers that have the given absolute value.
I know one is 4 but do not know the second unless it is -4
Do not have no clue can someone explain?
- Math - PsyDAG, Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 11:12am
You are right. The absolute value of +4 and -4 are both 4.
- Math - Angela, Tuesday, September 20, 2011 at 8:27pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Two absolute value of 4, 260, 38, 4092
- Int Algebra - The difference of two numbers is 7. The sum of the numbers is -1. ...
- algebra - Write two numbers so that: -The first number is less than the second ...
- inverse function question - Hey, I'm having trouble fully understanding absolute...
- math - Of the set -5,,5,-3,8 which two numbers have the same absolute value?
- Algebra (need help ASAP!!!!) - I didn't get how to do the problem. In my book it...
- Math - I really really need help on this one. I have no clue on how to do it; ...
- math - Of the set -5,,5,-3,8 which two numbers have the same absolute value? ...
- math - Of the set [–5, 5, –3, 8], which two numbers have the same absolute value...
- math - use a flow map to help you figure out the missing number. be sure to use ...