Posted by nikki on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 11:10pm.
- math - drwls, Wednesday, April 6, 2011 at 7:27am
Is the n^2 supposed to be an a^2 ?
If so, you can combine three pairs of terms. Otherwise, two pairs.
Just multiply each term in parentheses by 6 and combine "like" terms.
You may also able to factor, after that.
You should try this yourself instead of looking for a web site (including jiskha) to do it for you.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - simplify -2a^+6ab^-12a^b/-24ab the b -12a^b the b is to the third ...
- algebra - (3a^4b+4ab^3)+(5ab^3-3a^4b
- Tirginometry - the expression 4ab(square root of)2b-3a(square root of)18b^3+7ab(...
- math - Simplify the Expressions 1) -4(3x-3) + 9(x+1)= -3x21 2) -9x(5x+4)+10(x+3...
- Math - what are the answers to the following questions? 6n+16=26, n=? 8a-6=18 a...
- Math 117B Help - subtract (xy-ab-6)-(xy-5ab-5) How do I do this
- math - perform indicated operations. (5ab)/(a^2-b^2)+(a+b)/(a-b)
- math - 12ab + 8ab + 5ab is it 25ab
- algebra - simplify 2a^2 + 6ab^2-12a^2b^3 divided by 24ab -2a^2/-24ab + 6ab^2/...
- honors algebra II - factoring:: i factored 15A^2B - 10AB^2 into... (15A - 10B)(...