posted by Emily on .
Need to correct the verb if not correct and if correct just leave. Thanks for looking at this for me...
1. King Arthur LEARNED about the magic sword from Merlin the magician. ANSWER=correct
2. My older sister LEARNED me to read when I was in kindergarten. ANSWER=taught
3. Marie LAY down and took a nap on the sofa. ANSWER=laid
4. Where have you LAIN my magazine? ANSWER=lay
5. The science fiction story is SETTING on the coffee table. ANSWER=correct
6. Did you SIT the keys down on the kitchen table. ANSWER=Correct
7. The hot-air balloon RAISES above the treetops. ANSWER=rose
8. Scrooge ROSE Bob Cratchit's salary at the end of A Chistmas Carol. ANSWER=correct
9. We raised the flag in front of our school this morning. ANSWER=Rose
10. Please SIT down over by the sofa. ANSWER=correct
Please go back and study your text materials for these words.
Only 4 of your answers are correct.
Your answers for 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, and 9 are now correct.
Check 3, 5, 7, and 10.