Posted by Emily on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 8:57pm.
Need to correct the verb if not correct and if correct just leave. Thanks for looking at this for me...
1. King Arthur LEARNED about the magic sword from Merlin the magician. ANSWER=correct
2. My older sister LEARNED me to read when I was in kindergarten. ANSWER=taught
3. Marie LAY down and took a nap on the sofa. ANSWER=laid
4. Where have you LAIN my magazine? ANSWER=lay
5. The science fiction story is SETTING on the coffee table. ANSWER=correct
6. Did you SIT the keys down on the kitchen table. ANSWER=Correct
7. The hot-air balloon RAISES above the treetops. ANSWER=rose
8. Scrooge ROSE Bob Cratchit's salary at the end of A Chistmas Carol. ANSWER=correct
9. We raised the flag in front of our school this morning. ANSWER=Rose
10. Please SIT down over by the sofa. ANSWER=correct
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 9:06pm
Please go back and study your text materials for these words.
Only 4 of your answers are correct.
- English - Emily, Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 9:20pm
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 9:28pm
Your answers for 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, and 9 are now correct.
Check 3, 5, 7, and 10.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Here are the first sentences I turned into indirect speech. Can you ...
- English - Thank you very much for your help. I need to know if the use of ...
- com155 - By the time I graduate I will have learned the roles education takes in...
- English - I left out the following sentences. i have problems in finding ...
- English - Could you please check how I turned the sentences from direct into ...
- English - I really need to know if everything is OK. I hope you'll check them by...
- English - I forgot to include the following sentences on "The Legend of King ...
- English - Is the following sentence correct, did I use the correct "where"? I ...
- English - Hello, can you check with me to see if this answer is correct to this ...
- english - 18. In the following sentence, which word is an adverb used to modify ...