Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 8:14pm.
ho do you spell completly
- spelling - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 8:16pm
When you add a suffix beginning with a consonant, you don't change the spelling of the original word.
- spelling practice - r, Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 7:55pm
food for large animals
- spelling - WS, Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 7:19am
It's 'completely' mate, better have a sense of humour if you don't.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spelling - how do you spell tedeetawter? im probably butchering the spelling XD
- SPELLING - HOW DO YOU SPELL ARGUEMENT IS THAT THE CORRECT SPELLING? argument ...
- Spelling - How do you spell Wensday?????
- spelling - acread can spell what?
- spelling - Is this how you spell "comocossy"?
- spelling - how do you spell biulding?
- spelling - how do u spell forist and deserts
- spelling - how do u spell roads or roods or raods?
- spelling - How do you spell bissness? I now this is a dumb question but can u ...
- spelling - how many words can you spell using these letters fable