Posted by erianne on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 1:41pm.
new computer viruses and other types of malware are released all the time. Identify a current virus or worm (most security companies, such as Symantec and McAfee, list the most recent security threats on their Web sites) and asnswer the following questions: When was it introduced? What does it do? How is it spread? How many computers have been affected so far? Is there an estimated cost associated with it? Is it still in existence? At the conclusion of your research prepare a one page summary of your findings.
computer question - Writeacher, Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 1:42pm
What kind of help do you need? The directions seem very clear to me.
computer question - erianne, Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 1:45pm
where could I get the answers to these questions if you could give me a hint where to find the answers it would be greatly appreciated.
computer question - Writeacher, Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 1:49pm
" ... such as Symantec and McAfee, list the most recent security threats on their Web sites"
Once you identify the virus or worm you want to research, then you'll need to use good researching skills -- and remember that it involves searching AND re-searching.
If you need help learning how to search, including how to choose good search terms, go here and scroll down to the links under HOW TO SEARCH THE INTERNET:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Transportation and Cargo Security - THIS IS THE FULL QUESTION I AM ASKED TO DO. ...
- COMPUTER VIRUS.. - Can you help me find out any information about this address? ...
- Computer Viruses - A virus that infects an application program is known as a ...
- Statistics - Probability - Viruses reach networks by requests for communication ...
- Stats - the director of an insurance companies computing center estimates that ...
- computer science - • Explain, in a 350- to 700-word paper, each of the 12 ...
- brcm - diffrent models of computer What is your question? What is your thinking ...
- Pre-calculus - So a computer virus has been created via Corporate e-mail. Let t=...
- Ashford - A computer worm is MOST likely to attack your computer’s:
- computer literacy - A computer worm is most likely to attack