July 28, 2015
Post a New Question
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Find the value of the definite integral using sums, not antiderivatives:
int= integral sign
int((x + 2)/(x^(3/2)),x= 16..25)dx
Answer this Question
Calc. Help Please.
- Find the value of the definite integral using sums, not ...
- Find the value of the definite integral: int= integral sign int((x + 2...
calculus (please with steps and explanations)
- consider the function f that is ...
Calculus (urgent help)
- consider the function f that is continuous on the ...
- consider the function f that is continuous on the interval [-5,5] and...
Julia - Green's theorem
- Sorry, I did not see your question...
Calculus - Center of Mass
- Find the exact coordinates of the centroid given the...
- This integral does not converge using the normal (Leibniz) ...
- Use the Riemann Sums corresponding to 5 inscribed rectangles...
- int(dx/(x^2+9)) u = x/3 Use the indicated substitution (above) to ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.