July 30, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Find the value of the definite integral using sums, not antiderivatives:
int= integral sign
int((x + 2)/(x^(3/2)),x= 16..25)dx
Answer This Question
Calc. Help Please.
- Find the value of the definite integral using sums, not ...
- Find the value of the definite integral: int= integral sign int((x + 2...
calculus (please with steps and explanations)
- consider the function f that is ...
Calculus (urgent help)
- consider the function f that is continuous on the ...
- consider the function f that is continuous on the interval [-5,5] and...
- use symmetry to evaluate the double integral (1+x^2siny+y^2sinx)dA, R...
Julia - Green's theorem
- Sorry, I did not see your question...
- This integral does not converge using the normal (Leibniz) ...
Calculus - Center of Mass
- Find the exact coordinates of the centroid given the...
- Use the Riemann Sums corresponding to 5 inscribed rectangles...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help