Posted by Anonymous on Monday, April 4, 2011 at 4:38pm.
A paragraph with this words a lot,because tonight,write,,opposite,scenery,again,
reading - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 4, 2011 at 4:40pm
What is your question?
reading - Anonymous, Monday, April 4, 2011 at 4:53pm
to do a paragraph
reading - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 4, 2011 at 4:57pm
Tonight Anonymous wants a Jiskha tutor to write a paragraph, including specific words such as pennant and questionnaire. Obviously he doesn't value excellence or he would do this assignment himself. Instead the opposite is true and he is trying to cheat. Anonymous will never win a pennant for honesty and diligence.
reading - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 4, 2011 at 5:10pm
I wrote a paragraph.
reading - Anonymous, Monday, April 4, 2011 at 6:08pm
reading - Kate, Monday, April 4, 2011 at 6:44pm
Ahahaha Ms. Sue! Well, she gave you a paragraph. This isn't so hard. Just sit down and open up a dictionary :)
reading - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 4, 2011 at 6:51pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - i need help in solving these 2 problems...please help..thank you... Your ...
- english - Write a paragraph under the title " good words are full of flavor" ...
- prealgebra - A building lot in a city is shaped as a 30° -60° -90° triangle. The...
- math - A building lot in a city is shaped as a 30° -60° -90° triangle. The side ...
- Pre-Algebra - Q: A building lot in a city is shaped as a 30° -60° -90° triangle...
- English skills with reading - How do I know if a paragraph lacks transitional ...
- English - 1. After you write short passages about two of your friends, send an e...
- reading - does anyone have the list of words to look up for tonight from ms....
- English - 1. I videotaped the scenery. 2. I made a video with the scenery. 3. I ...
- reading/language arts - write a paragraph about using resources responsibly ...