Posted by Dillon on Monday, April 4, 2011 at 2:15pm.
Can you show the steps and explain how to solve
- Algebra 1 - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 4, 2011 at 2:31pm
8-(x-2) = 10 - x
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- MATH - 20. A certain computer can perform 105 calculations per second. How many ...
- Math - Could you show me how to work through this problem? Show me steps Solve ...
- Algebra - solve and show steps 6=x+2/3
- ALGEBRA - Solve (x-1)^2 = 16 show steps
- Algebra - show me the steps to solve: z-5-7(z-3)+3(5z+1)
- algebra - solve for y and x show steps 4x+4y=7
- algebra - solve for y and x 2x+4y=8 show steps
- Algebra - 5-x/x^2-8x+15. can you show steps on how to solve this? thank you.
- Math - What steps do I take in order to solve : (101-100) = .512 times (x/.5) ...
- Algebra - Solve (x-1)^2 = 16 please show steps