Posted by Amie on Monday, April 4, 2011 at 12:49pm.
the latin base CORD- means: a)hand b)eye c)heart d)head thank you so much for helping.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- VOCABULARY STUDIES - WHICH LATIN BASE MEANS HEAD?
- latin BASES - which latin base means head? a}GNO- b}LOC- c}CAPIT d}ROG- p.s.what...
- vocabulary skills - which greek base means eye? 1.neur 2.myel 3.phren 4.ophthalm
- vocabulary - the greek base ANGI- means: a)gland b)vessel c)bile D)head
- Vocabulary latin and greek - write a word with the latin or greek word parts ...
- latin bases - Which Latin base means to see? a.CLUD b.PLEN c.VOC- d.VIS-
- latin - the latin base in the word versatile means: a}to feel b}to prick c}to ...
- Vocabulary/social studies - Whats the latin base in the woed aggrandize?
- Maths - Metric unit of measurement put prefix in front of the base unit. For ex ...
- vocabulary - What word means fear of meeting new people? Thanks for helping