Posted by Jennifer on Saturday, April 2, 2011 at 10:29pm.
how to make a sentence in spanish and english in these words.La hija/tener hambre
- spanish - Cristina, Saturday, April 2, 2011 at 11:42pm
la hija tiene hambre...
the child (female) is hungry (:
is this what you are asking for?
- spanish - SraJMcGin, Saturday, April 2, 2011 at 11:46pm
Note the word order for a Spanish sentence:
the subject = La hija
the verb = tiene
the rest, in this case = hambre.
The daughter is hungry.
- spanish - Squid, Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 7:08pm
I agree with sra. hija=daughter, tener has to be conjugated to tiene(it means have or has), and hambre is hungry.
- spanish - maggie, Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 11:47pm
La hija tiene hambre
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - I need a sentence in the past and future tense using the following. ...
- Spanish - I need these words translated from Spanish to English but they aren't ...
- Spanish - I have a question-I need to compare Spanish nouns in the singular ...
- Spanish Literature - Can somebody please make the corrections here on what I ...
- 3rd grade 1st year spanish - I am so confused. This is my first year of spanish ...
- spanish - Make the following words agree in Spanish " un, abuelos, amables
- Spanish - I have to translate several words into Spanish, but I have to write ...
- spanish - I need to translate words in to Spanish from english
- Spanish - I know it would really be up to the school but I was just wondering. ...
- Spanish - I have to do a Spanish News report and weather report. I have No idea ...