Posted by Megan :) on Saturday, April 2, 2011 at 3:13pm.
According to Erikson, the stage of intimacy versus isolation:
a. Is followed by the search for identity
b. Is characterized by a need for generativity
c. Involves the need to share one’s personal life with someone else
d. Occurs only if one avoids stagnation
Erikson believes that a healthy intimacy in marriage is more likely to emerge when:
a. Neither partner has yet established a sense of identity.
b. Both partners have established a sense of identity
c. One partner has established a sense of identity and the other fits in
d. The couple has several children
Human Growth and Development - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 2, 2011 at 3:32pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
Human Growth and Development - Megan, Saturday, April 2, 2011 at 4:03pm
Sorry. I posted them and I don't know why it didn't show up but here they are again!
Human Growth and Development - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 2, 2011 at 4:19pm
I agree with your second answer, but not your first. Check this article.
Human Growth and Development - Christi, Saturday, February 11, 2012 at 11:34am
The answer to #1 is C. The need to share ones' personal life.
Human Growth and Development - Anonymous, Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 9:32am
Human Growth and Development - Ashley, Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 9:37am
Christi is correct. The answer is C, as I just took my test and got the answer wrong. The teacher corrected it, and indeed it is not a, it is C!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Adult Development and Life Assessment - The ________________ stage of Erikson’s ...
- Education/College - I am now in a Life Span Development course. I need an ...
- Psychology - Danette knows she is not at all like her parents. She could never ...
- social - Whenever Levi cries, his parents seem to satisfy him by changing his ...
- psy6- after your revision - In what stage of development is Michael and what ...
- Psychology - Can anyone tell me if I answered this correctly? Please help. 2. ...
- Unit 5 Behavior Across the Lifespan - Give a description of Erikson’s theory, ...
- psychology - Your group has been hired by an advertising firm that is developing...
- child development - according to Erikson , children learn how to cooperate ...
- human growth and developmnet - Delinquent and predelinquent teenagers tend to be...