Posted by Dave on Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 8:26pm.
Answer the questions negatively, using the imperfect tense. Make sure to include the direct object pronoun when needed. Follow the model.
Modelo ¿Juega Daniel al fútbol?
No, pero antes lo jugaba.
¿Hablas por teléfono?
¿Fue a la playa Susana?
no pero iba
¿Come carne Benito?
no pero comía
¿Te trajo muchos regalos tu novio?
¿Conduce tu mamá?
I can't figure out what goes on in the spaces and i am on my last try. Any help would be appreciated.
- spanish - Keli, Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 8:30pm
the imperfect tense describes when someone "used to do" something...so for the first one you could say "No lo hablaba."
2. No, pero la iba. or No, pero iba a la playa.
3. No, pero comia bistec.
Do you understand now??
- spanish - SraJMcGin, Friday, April 1, 2011 at 1:33am
Keli is correct in that you did not follow the model. If you would number them, it would be far easier for everyone to be on the same item.
1. No, pero antes hablaba. (the question uses tú so the answer uses yo)
2. No, pero antes iba.
3. No, pero antes la comía = IF you want to say "he used to eat it/meat"
4. Did your sweetheart bring you many gifts? The answer should say: No, pero antes me los traía. (No, but he used to bring THEM (gifts) TO ME.)
5. No, pero antes conducía.
When there is a model to follow, be sure you UNDERSTAND the model so you can follow it. It may have "dropped" Daniel but it used a direct-object pronoun for fútbol (lo).
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 10th grade, spanish three - how would i answer this question with direct object ...
- Spanish - How do you say, "Carlos is going to play soccer" in Spanish? a. Carlos...
- Spanish - Write a paragraph using the preterite & the imperfect and tell about...
- Spanish-7th grade-Please check - I use spanishtypeit to do accents so I just ...
- Spanish - El abuelo de Guillermo le cuenta sobre un viaje en barco a Espana. ...
- @SraJMcGin Spanish - El abuelo de Guillermo le cuenta sobre un viaje en barco a...
- SPanish!!! - I took this test and these were the only ones i got wrong, but i ...
- Spanish 8th grade - I have to put these in the past tense-Are they correct? 1. ...
- Spanish 8th grade - I have to put these in the past tense-Are they correct? 1. T...
- Spanish - I need help with a few Spanish questions. These are the instructions. ...