Posted by Mary on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 9:44pm.
Which of the following formulas could be used to calculate the combined area,x of threw identical circles?
A. X= 3pie r squared
B. X= 6 pie r
C. X= pie r squared/ 3
D. X= 6 r/ pie
- Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 9:47pm
Do you mean pi (not pie)?
Do you mean three (not threw)?
- Math - Mary, Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 9:55pm
Yes, sorry about that.
- Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 10:00pm
The formula for the area of a circle is
A = pi * r^2
Which of your choices shows the formula for the areas of three identical circles?
I'll be glad to check your answer.
- Math - Mary, Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 10:02pm
A= 3pi r squared?
- Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 10:03pm
- Math - Anonymous, Monday, March 19, 2012 at 10:46pm
mrs, smith baked 4 pies.she cut each pie in to 8 equal pieces. if 5 of pie were eaten,what fraction of the pies is left?
Answer this Question
- Math - how do you find the surface area of a sphere if the circonference ...
- Math - I know the answer to this problem but I have no idea how to get there. ...
- Math (College Level Mathematics) - Fourier cosine series correspondence for f(x...
- geometry - how do you find the circumference of a circle with the area of 169 ...
- calculus - Can someone explain how find the average rate change for these ...
- algabra - A cylinder has a radius of 5 in. If the volume of the cylinder is 250 ...
- math - How do i find the area of a triangle? For example: A squared + b squared...
- algebra - solve for variable h s equals 2 pie rh +2 pie r squared
- math - find area of cirle 3.9cm radius to nearest tenth? a=pie 3.14 x r squared ...
- physics - The motion of a particle is described by x = 10 sin (piet +pie/2 ). At...