Posted by Mary on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 9:44pm.
Which of the following formulas could be used to calculate the combined area,x of threw identical circles?
A. X= 3pie r squared
B. X= 6 pie r
C. X= pie r squared/ 3
D. X= 6 r/ pie
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 9:47pm
Do you mean pi (not pie)?
Do you mean three (not threw)?
Math - Mary, Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 9:55pm
Yes, sorry about that.
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 10:00pm
The formula for the area of a circle is
A = pi * r^2
Which of your choices shows the formula for the areas of three identical circles?
I'll be glad to check your answer.
Math - Mary, Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 10:02pm
A= 3pi r squared?
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 10:03pm
Math - Anonymous, Monday, March 19, 2012 at 10:46pm
mrs, smith baked 4 pies.she cut each pie in to 8 equal pieces. if 5 of pie were eaten,what fraction of the pies is left?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math (College Level Mathematics) - Fourier cosine series correspondence for f(x...
- calculus - Can someone explain how find the average rate change for these ...
- physics - The motion of a particle is described by x = 10 sin (piet +pie/2 ). At...
- Math - how do you find the surface area of a sphere if the circonference ...
- Math - I know the answer to this problem but I have no idea how to get there. ...
- geometry - how do you find the circumference of a circle with the area of 169 ...
- algabra - A cylinder has a radius of 5 in. If the volume of the cylinder is 250 ...
- Math - Daniel made a chocolate pie, a cream pie, and an apple pie that were the ...
- math - evaluate the expressions below and leave them in radical form. 1. sin(pie...
- Calculus grade 12 - solve for (<_ = less than or equal to / pie = pie sign...