Posted by holiday on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 10:50pm.
use backtracking to solve each e
+1=9, 7k-3=32, 5(n-8)=25 2(2t-1)=14
- 7th grade - JJ, Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 8:18am
We move the 1 over to the other side of the equal sign, which means the equation now reads
now we divide both sides by 2 (its the multiplier of x and we want to split them apart)
With your brakets
Okay so firstly we divide both sides by 2
t-0.5 = 7
Then we move the 0.5 over the equal sign
t = 7 + 0.5
t = 7.5
Now if you do the rest of your equations they should work.
Hope this helps
ps> I'm not a teacher so you should probably check with a math teacher as well.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade math - find a solution method use backtracking to solve equation; 54=6...
- 7th grade - How do I use Distributive Property to solve 10*32? I have to show my...
- 7th grade Math - Please, help me how to solve this problem 21% of 82 how do you ...
- what can i compare middle school to? - what can i compare middle school to? (use...
- English Expression - What grade/year are you in? I'm in the first grade in ...
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- Math - How do you solve this equation; There are 128 7th graders at Mark's ...
- help - can someone help me with the pythagorean theorem? VERY HARD IM IN 7TH ...
- 7th Grade - I just wanna know anyone who's been in 7th grade what do you learn ...
- 7th grade - I was wondering if there were any sample placement tests that I ...