Post a New Question


posted by on .

I have a female red eared slider that has swollen eyes. I found out that it has a disease. I do not know where to get the antibiotics to help treat this disease and care for my turtle. If you know of any places or things I can do to help my turtle, then please do so.
Thank You for your time.

  • Health - ,

    Call a veterinarian; s/he should be able to advise you.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question