Posted by Alice on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 7:10pm.
How are Vancouver and Paris different from one another?
Ive got to name atleast 8 differences between them.
1. Paris has a population over 2 million, unlike Vancouver which only has a couple thousand.
2.The night life is different. The way the French Party.
3.The dressing style.
5.There are street musicians in Paris, you rarely see some in Vancouver.
6.There are huge museums in Paris.
7.Paris is well known for its eiffel tower.
8.The pastry shops in Paris are delicous.
Are there more?????
About Paris - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 7:23pm
Parisians speak French, while people in Vancouver speak English.
Wine is an integral part of dinner in Paris.
Paris has a large subway system. I don't think Vancouver does.
Paris has many great churches, including Notre Dame and Sacre Coeur.
Paris is much older than Vancouver.
Paris is near the middle of a continent, while Vancouver is on the edge of a continent.
Paris is my favorite city; I've never been to Vancouver.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Few Facts about Vancouver/Paris - These are facts I have collected about them. ...
- Math - Could someone help me with these questions? Thanks! a) A cargo plane left...
- English - 18. In “Babylon Revisited,” why did Fitzgerald choose the title to be ...
- LA - 2 questions - Which sentence uses the future tense of the verb 'to go' ...
- PHYSICS PLEASEEE - The distinction between mass and weight was discovered after ...
- English - I forgot to include these five other doubts. 1) What did you like the ...
- About Paris - What is the quarter of the artists called in Paris? Is it the ...
- About Paris - Monuments in Paris... -Grand Palais -Saint Chapelle -Le Louvre -...
- English - 1. Did you get up early or late? - I got up late. (Are the question ...
- ELA - is this a good introduction paragraph? "Although Juliet’s suitors Paris ...