Posted by shane on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 5:00pm.
Danish used 9 balls of clay and 16 straws to make a solid pyramid. How many faces does the solid have?
- math - MathMate, Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 6:00pm
Each ball of clay is used to make a vertex (V of them).
Each straw is used to make an edge (E of them.)
Using Euler's formula, the number of faces is given by the formula:
Solve for F.
- math - Anonymous, Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 7:45pm
- math - zozo, Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 6:30pm
- math - Anonymous, Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 9:45pm
- math - j, Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 7:22pm
Denisha used 9 balls of clay and 16 straws to make a solid pyramid.how many faces does the solid have?
- math - Melly, Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 6:50pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Denisha used 9 balls of clay and 16 straws tomake a solid pyramid. How ...
- math - carol wants to make a model of a prsm whose base has 9 sides. she will ...
- math - How many balls of clay and straws are needed to make a hexagonal pyramid?
- Math - The tree faces of a rectangular solid have areas 6,10, and 15. If the ...
- Geometry B - A solid has 10 faces: 4 triangles;1 Square; 4 hexagons; and 1 ...
- algebera - 1) Identify the solid form by the given net. :Triangular Prism :...
- Chemistry - Classify each of the following by the type of solid if forms: a. ...
- Chemistry - which method increase the surface of a solid, allowing it to ...
- Chemistry - A. Ionic solid B. Molecular solid C. Covalent solid D. Graphic ...
- F.g.c jos - Maths,show a composite solid consisting of a cube of edge,28cm and a...