Posted by Mark on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 8:17am.
How would you correct this sentences?
It should have been a day just like other days.A usual day
- English - Native speakers - Mark, Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 8:34am
I have couple more sentences:
when we heard unusually dog barking. Can we better say when we heard unusual dog barking or unusual barking of a dog.
do we say the dog was barking crazy or like a crazy?
He was trying to explain us something or to us something?
car was empty of gas - Is there a better solution?
We spent the afternoon at the beach or on the beach?
- English - Native speakers - Writeacher, Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 8:51am
It should have been a day just like any other day -- a usual day.
When we heard the unusual barking of a dog ...
The dog was barking like crazy.
He was trying to explain something to us.
The car's gas tank was empty.
The car is running on empty. <~~slang!
We spent the afternoon at the beach or on the beach? <~~Either of those will work. The former implies that you were in a beach town, but may or may not have been on the sand and in the water. The latter states that you were on the sand and in the water.
- English - Native speakers - Mark, Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 9:16am
Than you :)
And what about this one:
On TV had said that it is going to rain
- English - Native speakers - Writeacher, Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 9:21am
On TV, the weatherman said that it is going to rain.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Many days of the year are "national" something or other day. For ...
- English - Could you tell me if these sentences are correct? I have to identify ...
- math - On the first day he runs 1.5 km. Every day he runs 10% more than the day ...
- math - Imagine that I am hiring you to work for me for the next month (30 days...
- math - help: Two travelers start simultaneously in two cities A and B, and go to...
- English - 1. We play yunnori on New Year's Day. 2. We play flower cards on Lunar...
- English - Can you please check if the following sentences are grammatically ...
- A - You have just landed your first summer job and your boss has told you that ...
- English - I pretend I am a PD. I will make an educational program. I will call ...
- ALGEBRA - You have just landed your first summer job and your boss has told you ...