Posted by prakash on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 1:49am.
2. Collect the data pertaining to the number of customers serviced (by you or by one of the branch employees) and the number of leads generated through them during any 10 consecutive working days in February 2010. The data has to be tabulated as under.
The following table presents a hypothetical example.
You are required to collect the actual data and prepare the table.
Date Number of customers Leads generated
19th Feb 5 2
20th 6 5
21st 4 1
Apply t- test and paired t-test at 5% level of significance.
Also state whether the t-value is significant or not and what decision can be taken based on these results.
(If you are not working in a branch, collect data from any nearby branch of your bank and prepare the table.)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- college math - 3.15 A bank branch located in a commercial district of a city has...
- math - Danny's Diner server 17 customers during lunch.There were twice that many...
- business statistics - A sample of 40 investment customers serviced by an account...
- Math - Statistics - Suppose that the mean number of customers who arrive at the ...
- statistics - What is the formula to do this exercise, Please. A sample of 40 ...
- Stats...is this correct? - A sample of purchases at the local convenience store ...
- business statistics - Please can you give the formula to do this exercise, Thank...
- business statistics - Please can you give the formula please, A sample of 40 ...
- Stats - A bank with a branch located in a commercial district of a city has ...
- stats - Data on number of days of work missed and annual salary increase for a ...