November 25, 2015
Post a New Question
intro to statisics
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
78% of US homes have a telephone answering device. In a random sample of 250 homes, what is the probability that fewer than 50 do not have a telephone answering device. Courtney, 2nd yr college
Answer this Question
- 78% of us homes have a telephone. In a random sample 250 homes, ...
college,stats/ PLZ HELP:( need it within nxt 6hrs
- Among Canadian households, ...
intro to probability
- In a study of particulate pollution in air samples over a...
- If 90% of the households in a certain region have an answering machines ...
- We estimate that today c.89% of homes can readily get a 2Mbps (or ...
- About 24% of all homes purchased on 2004 were considered investment...
- A set of telephone lines is to be installed so as to connect ...
math (unanswered, previously posted)
- A set of telephone lines is to be ...
- Determine whether the numerical value is a parameter or ...
- 39% of households have some sort of high speed internet service. 15...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.